Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Saturday 14 July 2012

Your Nation`s Flag Colours at Sweet Stampin`

Hello Everyone,
 I am happy to share with you some news: I was lucky winner at Oldie but a Goodie Challenge blog and won amazing prize from  Robyn`s Fetish!! Wooo Hooo!!
 And just let you know that new charms have arrived to Iva Nova Chest on-line shop. You can see it here as well
***   ***   ***
And back to business)) lol Team Fi celebrating Olympic Games, which going to start 27th July 2012 in London!! And everyone will support their country team. And theme of this week challenge at  Sweet Stampin` is "Use Colours of Your Nation`s Flag"   
Wonderful Joanna Sheen our July sponsor 
with prize of £10 voucher !!


 
and 
this week amazing sponsor is Letraset on-line shop 
with prize "Set of Promarkers".
 
 ***   ***   ***
My card today in White, Blue, Red colour... It was little bit fun when DT (everybody from different countries) shared their cards and.. almost all was same colour combo ))) lol  For my card I wanted use "clear" paper and safe colours position like in my (Russian) flag.

And here is my card:
 Yes, it is quite simple. I cannot tell you I am happy with this card but I really love this cute mouse (come to me with some craft magazine). For baloons I use Spellbinders die. Copic, Watercolour pencils, ribbon, puncher..

(Sorry my English)

I d like to enter this card to challenges:
Paper and Such Challenges (Red, White, Blue)
Polka Doodle  (Red, White, Blue)
Raise the Bar  (Red, White, Blue)

Всех ЛЮ,
 

15 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image and fabulous layout

Sue

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Nat. That image is just soo sweet. Love it.

Susan xx

Antonella said...

I think this is a darling card!! I'm sorry you aren't happy with your card :-( I followed your link, and am also participating, at the Sweet Stamp Challenge... check out my post here: http://quilling.blogspot.com/2012/07/fabulous-friday-share-memories-freebies.html
Hugs, Antonella :-)

Tracy said...

I think your little mouse is adorable Natali and you did a great job incorporating the flag colors. Hugs!

Unknown said...

Well I think it's really cute Nat. Love the sweet image and the bow is perfect.

Sarah

Julie said...

Such a pretty card! That image is adorable!

Fliss said...

A really gorgeous card Natali and perfect for our Polka Doodles Challenge & Blog Hop this week.
Please don't forget that you need to do the hop to be eligible for a prize.
Thanks for entering.
Fliss x

Patricia Chalas said...

great card Natali!
thanks for playing with us at Polka Doodles.

blessigns!
Patty

Erum Tasneem said...

why dont you like it Natali?? It is super sweet and soooo adorable!

MindyYoung said...

Adorable card with a sweet image! Thanks for playing with us at Paper and Such!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Cute image! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Nat. Love the colour combo.
I learnt Russian in school. Love this language. But now I can say my name and where I live - this is everything and this is really sad ;(
big hugs
Doreen xx

Rachel said...

Fab card Nat, love the layout.
Wedgie xxx

Jenny said...

Isn't it great when a card turns out just the way you want. Love this! x

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, NJ X