Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Saturday 23 February 2013

Mother`s Day/Special Lady on Sweet Stampin`

Hello Everyone!!

Today we invite you to join us at Sweet Stampin` Challenge Blog with theme for this week "Mother`s Day/Special Lady". 
Our sponsor for this week is:
Hobbycutz  on-line shop
with prize of a... (TBC)
and
monthly sponsor is Ribbon Girl:
with February prize of a £10 voucher !!
  ***   ***   ***
 When I received embellishments from Kobie`s shop (our sponsor "Hobbycutz") to work with I was a bit on panic... What to do with scissors?!! A never use this kind of style before.. I decided to make some box for "sewing" staff. Good present for woman ))).. Then I found free stamps set in craft magazine.. still was with idea of box... but "picture" was not so clear... I have checked my craft magazines for inspiration.. and vyala... I found picture of "wall hangings".. After that I knew what I want to do )))) And I really enjoy to create this project.
My jewellery hobby helps me with beads choice )))
Here is my project for Mother`s day:
 Top:
 I have used "Paper piecing" technique for "dresses":
 Bottom:
I hope you like it!
Materials: Patterned Paper from "Stella and Rose" and "Lost and Found", wood lasercuts "Swirly Decorations" and "Vintage Scissors" from Hobbycutz ,   images from free stamp set from "Cardmaking and Papercraft" magazine, ribbon from Iva Nova Chest, rhinestones, buttons from candy I won))), jewellery items.
Have a nice weekend!
(Sorry my English)

I d like to enter this card to challenges:
Addicted to Stamps  (Vintage)
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards  (Buttons/Bows)
Crafty Ribbons  (Buttons Up)
Crafts 4 Eternity  (Very Vintage)
Link Up For Pink  (Photo Inspiration)
Simply Create Too (Mother`s Day/Female)
The Paper Shelter (Celebrations)

Всех ЛЮ,
 

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Natali...
Your. Project is just gorgeous...i really liked what you made...
Have s lovely weekend...
Hugs Kobiex

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab Nat. What a great idea.

Have a good weekend.

Susan x

downrightcrafty said...

A great piece bet it fits so well in your craft room. Love those scissors and the plaque top piece with all the sewing elements
hugs Kate xx

Marilyn said...

Fab project, love the theme and all those crafty pieces like the buttons, scissors, ruler.. this is such a cute project!

Jacqueline said...

A stunning piece of art work - the scissors look fab - thanks for joining in our Vintage challenge this week at ATSAM - Jacqueline xx

Sue said...

This is stunning. I love the design and the detailing is gorgeous. Everything works so well together.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Sue xx

Chris said...

Lovely project, Natali! Love all the details and embellishments!
Chris
x

coops said...

wow so stunning natali.gorgeous vintage design and colour and i love all your pretty details ;D

xx coops xxx

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, this rocks! I love the details and the vintage look. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Link Up For Pink DT

La Vikinga said...

Hi Natali;

This is surely a special project and it shows what's going to be done inside that room! I like how you made it and illustrated your hobby and the use of buttons, of course.
Thanks for participating in our challenge at Crafty Ribbons and welcome back!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow wow I want one lol.
This is wonderful, well done
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Kylie said...

This is just beautiful! What a wonderful project with gorgoues colours, embellishments and that vintage feel. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

Rachel said...

Ohhhh Nat, I love this project! Love the vintage feel. Wedgie xxx

Tracy said...

Cool project Natali! I love the wooden pieces and the sewing theme. Hugs!

Esther said...

Fabulous sign for your craft room!!!
Love all your pretty details!!!
Thanks you for joining us in challenge #10 at LUFP!

Bridie said...

Gorgeous hanger, I love the pearls

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh wow! That is awesome! I love it! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Florence said...

Beautiful project Natalia. Thank you for sharing it and playing along with the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge.
Regards Florence x

Mian said...

What a beautiful project Natali! Love the design and the embellies are fabulous!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Hello said...

This is a gorgeous project Natali, love the flourish detail and the colours you've used too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

michele said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunnilicious creation...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

JoanieMc said...

A very beautiful wall hanging!! I love the design and the images are awesome. Great idea!! Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink Challenge and hope to see more of your creations here.

Hugs
Joanie DT

Sassy Scrapper said...

I adore your project! I'm totally in love with all things vintage and your wall hanging is no exception. Thanks so much for joining us at LUFP!

marion82 said...

lovely project sweetie well done!!
Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!¦
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
and http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/
for my free digis!!