Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Krafty Christmas at "Christmas at sweet Stampin`"

Hello Everyone!!

Now time for new inspirations for Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog. Theme of challenge "Krafty Christmas (use kraft paper)". 

My card was born in last minutes... Very busy with order for Mather`s Day... and kids school holiday ))) 
I use some jewellery link with pearl. And you can see colour of maroon on this photo like on real card.
 
Materials: kraft and maroon card stock, die from Cuttlebug, puncher from MS, pearls, ribon and link from Iva Nova Chest.
 ***   ***   ***
 We have two sponsor for April Challenge:
 
 with prize of £10 voucher to the lucky winner
and
 with prize of this goodie bag to the lucky winner
  ***   ***   ***

Amazing inspirations from my teamies you can find at Christmas at Sweet Stampin`. See you there!!!


(Sorry my English)
I d like to enter this card to challenges:

Всех ЛЮ,
 

8 comments:

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Natali. I love the embossing and beautiful charm.
hugs Sue xx

Marilyn said...

So pretty and I like the red & kraft combo. I also really like the CAS look of this card and that gorgeous charm!

Tracy said...

Wonderful color combination Natali. Beautiful card! Hugs!

Tracey T said...

This is a gorgeous CAS card and the colour combination of dark red and kraft is beautiful! Hugs, Tracey xx

coops said...

simply stunning natali.gorgeous design and colours :D

xx coops xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Nat. I love red and kraft together.

Susan x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card! I like the combination of the red and Kraft. Judy x

Dawn said...

Beautiful design; love the maroon with Kraft. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Dawn