Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Make it Girly at Oldie but a Goodie

Hello Everyone!!!
Time for new challenge at "Oldie but a Goodie" Challenge Blog.

Theme of these 2 weeks is "Make it Girly".

Who seen this my CARD will not be surprise with my new project. But hones I just love this idea and decided to repeat it in new colours. This is "normal" greeting card with space for greetings inside. Tag is going like holder for chain (late I shall make hols and add chain through the tag). 2 in 1 gift )))

 
Materials: patterned paper from "My Mind`s Eye", image from KennyK,  dies from Spellbinders, Copics, charm (coming soon) and flower from Iva Nova Chest, rhinestones, ribbon, jewelry staff. (all my stash more than 1 year old ))

Sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps on-line shop
You have 2 weeks to create project with something "Girly" on it and show us.
Remember to use something on your card that is at least 6 months old to be eligible for the prize and don't forget to tell us what it is in your post.

Happy crafting!!
Have a nice day!!


(Sorry my English)
I d like to enter this card to challenges:
Addicted to Stamps  (Birthday)
Digi Makeover  (Girly)
Dream Valley (Happy Birthday)
Paper Crafting Journey (Monochromatic)

Всех ЛЮ,
 

15 comments:

Hello said...

Gorgeous card Natali, love this image, embellishments and LO too hun. xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card and gift tag Natali - amazing colouring and great DP's
Debs xx

theCook said...

I loved the green one and I love this one just as much! That velvet bow is really lovely!

Sue said...

This is stunning Natali. I love he image, wonderful colouring and such a beautiful design.
Hugs Sue xx

Dewi Lestari said...

It's stunning!
Hugs
Dewi

Claire said...

This is lovely and another fab design - love the colour. Hugs, Claire x

Janice said...

Brilliant Nat! Adore this gift card as I'm sure will the person who receives it. Have a lovely day, Jx

Doreen said...

this is gorgeous NAt - simply love it
Big hugs
Doreen xx

coops said...

so gorgeous natali.stunning card and image and i love your matching tag :D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

Fabulous design! I love the sassy image and also your gorgeous colours and papers! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Tracy said...

Adorable Natali. I love how you added the necklace. Sweet idea. Hugs!

Dips said...

Super card, Natali.

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous love this image and how you have used it
Hugs Kate xx

Kim said...

Love this card Natali! So creative and such a fun idea! Glad you joined us at CMC!

Dana Joy said...

Wow...love your sassy card. Thanks for playing with us at CMC.