Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Weddings at Oldie but a Goodie

Hello Everyone!!!
At first, I would like to say huge THANK YOU to all of you for your lovely comments you left for me.  With all my crazy and busy days I have now and cannot visit your blogs and you still remember me )) Wow!! This is awesome feeling. Thank you so so So SO much for it!! I really appreciated it!

And now time for new challenge at "Oldie but a Goodie" Challenge Blog.
Theme of these 2 weeks is "Wedding" chosen by our team leader Francesca.

Wedding.. Love this theme!! (Especially when going to wedding coming Sunday and need make some card for it )))) lol
This card is "very_easy_to_make" but I love it. I found it very elegant with embossing lines and pearls. I hope you like it also.

Materials: card stock with pearl colour effect, Embossing folder from "Cuttlebug", Pearls, Flowers from prize I won, Ribbon from Iva Nova Chest.(all my stash more than 1 year old ))
***   ***   ***
Sponsor for this challenge is The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop 
 
 (Check challenge blog for prize details)
 
You have 2 weeks to create project with "Wedding" theme on it and show us.
Remember to use something on your card that is at least 6 months old to be eligible for the prize and don't forget to tell us what it is in your post.

Happy crafting!!
Have a nice day!!


(Sorry my English)
I d like to enter this card to challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges (No Patterned Paper)
Moving Along With the Times  (Embossing)
Stampin` for the Weekend (Monochrome)

Всех ЛЮ,
 

8 comments:

Chris said...

Simply beautiful, Natali!
Chris
x

Riette said...

This is a very elegant card. The embossing on the pearlescent paper looks stunning.
Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT!
xx
Red, DT.

Debs said...

Beautiful elegant card Natali.
Debs xx

Claire said...

Really pretty card, love the embossing - very elegant. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

DesignerDiva said...

Your card is so pretty and elegant Natali - gorgeous!
While I'm here....
Thanks for playing at MAWTT in this weeks Embossing challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie xx

Dips said...

Natali, this is a gorgeous and elegant card, I love your pearl accents on the embossed flowers, beautiful. Hugs Dips

coops said...

so stunning natali.your white on white design and embossing are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

JoAnn said...

Beautiful and elegant. Love your card.