Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Monday 12 August 2013

My table with Jewellery on Bazaar

Hello Everyone!!
Happy to see new followers!! Thank you and Welcome!!!
   No cards (or any paper craft projects) for today But I happy to say: "I am Back!!!" (almost )) lol) 
Ramadan (fasting month for Muslim) finish, first days celebrations of it finish too.. 2 weekends of craft bazaars are done.. Now I am packing boxes for moving another place we rent near with my kids school.. And in September I shall be back for sure and continue enjoy my crafting and share photo of it with you!!
Here are some photo I would like to show you today from my bazaar table I have had at 27/28 July and 4th Aug. I hope you like it!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Happy crafting!!
Have a nice day!!

(Sorry my English)

Всех ЛЮ,
 

No comments: