Followers

Translator

EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean ArabicChinese Simplified

Saturday 28 December 2013

A Little Bird Told Me at Sweet Stampin`

Hello Everyone!!
I Hope you had had amazing time on Christmas!!
Today is new challenge (and last for Year 2013!!!) at Sweet Stampin` Challenge Blog with theme  "A Little Bird Told Me"(bird on project).

I found this sweet image in my stash from "Robin Fetish I won. I really love it!! This little birdie looks so sweet. Very simple design... again... (so busy with my Jewelry bazaar on this weekend)..no time to make card with "right card feel" )))
But I hope this cute image can make you smile.
***   ***   ***
We have amazing sponsors:  
Our sponsor for this week is:
Crafty Ribbons on-line shop

and
monthly sponsor is Ribbon Girl:
with December prize of a £10 voucher !!
  ***   ***   ***
I hope to see you at Sweet Stampin` Challenge Blog  with your beautiful creations.

Have a nice weekend!
(Sorry my English)

I d like to enter this card to challenges:


Всех ЛЮ,
 

3 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card, Natalie, it has a lovely springtime feel to it!
Chris
x

coops said...

so gorgeous Natalie.adorable image and your colouring is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card Natalie, love the way you coloured the bird house.

I'm wishing you all the best for 2014!

Warm hugs
Maarit